The news as of late is nothing to special, I bet I had everyone going there for a minute. We are just living up Autumn and enjoying each other, as much as we enjoy this time of year. Evan and Wyatt are growing in leaps and bounds. Wyatt is now 7 mo old and has 4 teeth. Thankfully he is not crawling yet; as we have been slacking on babyproofing as Evan gets old enough to semi know better. Wyatt is healthy and finally eating more solid foods. He loves to play peek a boo.
Evan is learning his letters, he loves to sing, count, and play ball with his Dad. He'll settle to play ball with me, but we all know that Dad is much better at the ball thing. I'm getting better though. Since the leaves have started falling, he has learned how to rake them into piles and loves to jump in them. He calls the leaves "bananas," we think it's cute.
Russ is still going to school. I am still working and teaching at the college. We are doing great. We recently finished helping to host the "children of lehi" Thanksgiving dinner. This is always a fun but exhausting event. It takes a lot of preparation including cooking 3 turkeys & and 10 lbs of potatoes. We try to make it a family event, so with lots of hands the work goes by quickly. We are headed home for Thanksgiving this year, which I am really excited about. Mostly to be with my family; but partially I am excited for the after Thanksgiving sales.
Evan is learning his letters, he loves to sing, count, and play ball with his Dad. He'll settle to play ball with me, but we all know that Dad is much better at the ball thing. I'm getting better though. Since the leaves have started falling, he has learned how to rake them into piles and loves to jump in them. He calls the leaves "bananas," we think it's cute.
Russ is still going to school. I am still working and teaching at the college. We are doing great. We recently finished helping to host the "children of lehi" Thanksgiving dinner. This is always a fun but exhausting event. It takes a lot of preparation including cooking 3 turkeys & and 10 lbs of potatoes. We try to make it a family event, so with lots of hands the work goes by quickly. We are headed home for Thanksgiving this year, which I am really excited about. Mostly to be with my family; but partially I am excited for the after Thanksgiving sales.

No comments:
Post a Comment