Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Bread Making

So a couple weeks ago I posted about making Fry Bread, well a couple nights ago I tried again. (they say practice makes perfect!) Evan LOVES to help and he decided to be more actively involved this time. Here he is with his little ball of bread. He does the cutest thing with his "ball". He tries to flatten it out with his hands and then asks if he can "flap it." By this he means moving the bread back and forth between his hands to make it bigger. He really gave it a go ahead, it was so cute. Here he is trying to "flap it!"
After much trying he finally decided to roll it out like mom does. I can't flap it either, so I have to use a rolling pin. His bread turned out great and he always likes to eat the bread that he makes. I'm glad that he's proud of self. I'm proud of him too!

No comments: