Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Working Out

Evan loves to work out. Whenever Russell and I exercise, Evan always wants to participate. He loves to do squats, crunches, and push ups the best. We recently got a treadmill and spent a couple of weekends ago setting it up. Evan helped put it together, so naturally when we finished he wanted to see what it actually did. We showed him how to work it and now he can operate it himself. Just to let you know he is always supervised and we're right there to catch him if he falls. The first time he was slow and safe and had fun just trying it out.
But.... the past few days he's gotten braver and likes to run; which makes me nervous because I'm afraid he'll slide right off the back. I think he's going to be our little runner, whether on the treadmill or not he never walks, always runs, and loves to do it.

No comments: