Wyatt LOVES hats. He always has; and the fetish has only got worse as he's gotten older because he is now more mobile. Now he not only wears hats he wears:
Blankets...
The funniest part is that he loves to walk around with blankets on his head so he can't see. He bumps into stuff all the time, laughs, gets up and keeps going. You'd think he'd learn but he loves it and thinks it is so funny.
Headbands.... He wears these as sunglasses too.....
Hair ties.....
Visors....
They often don't feel just right for him so he messes with them till he's satisfied....
Goggles....
He wears these for hours, most of the time he wears them on top of his head not over his eyes..
Evan wants to get in on the photo op too....
I left out the pictures of him in his hats because those aren't quite as interesting as his "homemade" hats. He wears all the hats he can get a hold of, pants are often found on his head, and food is also a popular item he chooses to wear.

1 comment:
This is awesome Jenn. I also love to wear hats, mostly since I have come home from my mission, and now because I am balding. Ha ha ha. This is a great post.
Post a Comment