Saturday, July 10, 2010

Evan's Preschool Graduation

Look at my little graduate. Evan had his preschool graduation earlier this summer. He had a small ceremony at his school with the cutest program I've ever seen. He has learned so much this year and preschool has been great for him. Cheezin it for the cameraThey made their entrance into the room with the "graduation music" in the background. There have been a few situations I emotionally lose it being as pregnant as I am; and this was one of them. I felt so silly sitting in the front row crying as my first baby walked to his seat in the ceremony. As you can see he was very proud. He was so excited that the day was all about him. For his program, they went through each month of the school year and presented something that they learned, they also sang their favorite song before receiving their diploma.Evan receiving his diploma. This is also his teacher Mrs. Lee; Thanks so much for being such a great teacher this year.Evan with his diploma. Evan and his friend Shaylee. He met a lot of fun new friends in preschool. And gained a lot of social skills to go with his ever growing brain. Russ and I with the happy graduate.

Evan had a great year, and we are so proud of him. He will go to preschool again one more year (because he's not quite old enough for kindergarten) and he is super excited to hang out with his friends and teacher.

No comments: