Saturday, June 18, 2011

Wrestling 2011

My camera takes the worst pictures in the gym so we took got most of his wrestling moments on video and only a few photos. This is at the Monticello tournament. Gearing up for his first match, the worst part of wrestling is the wait. This year I was more prepared than last which made it a little more bearable.
Evan won 2 matches and lost 2 which let him take 3rd in his bracket. He is so proud of his trophy.

Daddy helped with wrestling this year which really motivated Evan to do a little better and pay more attention in practice.
Showing off his trophy to Mom. I was so proud. He won one of the matches with a pin, and I sound so silly on the video I am so excited, proud, I start to tear up and you can totally hear it in my voice. As my hubby says there's no crying in wrestling! My boys are really going to toughen me up before they graduate from high school, but for now they tolerate the "happy tears"

No comments: