Good Morning to the beautiful birthday girl!
Look who is 2! I can't believe how grown up you are. For your birthday we had a outdoor BBQ with a watermelon theme.
As soon as I put the watermelon out on the table you were asking for some. And as always you were so willing to share with Abby.
Daddy BBQing on the grill for the 1st time in our new backyard
Evan and Ivy wishing you a happy birthday
Here is part of the food. The flies were terrible so we tried to keep it covered most of the time but we had hamburgers, hot dogs, potato salad, green salad, and of course watermelon.
Wyatt racing his wiggle bike down the backyard sidewalk
It's fun to watch because they get going pretty fast and he really has to focus on what he is doing!
You like the wiggle bike too and demanded a turn once Wyatt got the bike down the ramp.
We invited your Nali's, Aunties/Uncles, and Cousins. Here you are hangin out with Makaeli.
You love her so much because she will still carry you around everywhere
Jump, Jump, Jump. When we ask you how old you are you say two but hold up three fingers. It's too cute.
Mommy made your cake this year. It is a slice of watermelon. It was a red velvet cake with chocolate whip cream frosting....
... it was yummy!
Make a wish and blow! You know how to blow but were a little shy about the fire.
Wyatt trying to wait patiently for cake and presents
You loved your toys and gifts that you got
But as always your favorites were the shoes!
You love shoes so much, we bought you 3 pairs and you loved it! We had to try them on once you opened them.
You got a new baby too,
Nali man bought you a doodle bear you think it is so cool.
It is kind of fun for Mom because when I was little I had one too and I loved it.
This turned out to be a fun toy until the next day you chose to write on your own clothes and face just like your bear. After that it became just a bear and we'll give you the markers back when you can understand a little that the markers stay on the bear!
After dinner and presents we played a little dodge ball. True to Keith tradition it was intense.
Your cousins only have one speed when they throw and that is rocket speed. Some of the little kids quit playing because they were scared of getting hit.
Lola you had a great birthday party and I love you so much. I'm so glad you are two and look forward to all the more years I get to watch you grow up.

No comments:
Post a Comment