Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Thanksgiving







Thanksgiving was so nice this year. We got to go back to my house and have Thankgiving with my Mom. Evan loved being with Grandma they were connected at the hip for most of the time. It was so nice to have the help. Wyatt loved playing with Grandma when Evan gave him his two minutes of Grandma time. My brothers had a great time with their newphews, and we just enjoyed being together. Mary Jo and Mike came over, and Turner was there. We just had the usual, Evan helped make stuffing and pies and Russ carved the Turkey. I am so grateful for my family, extended and my own. I love my boys so much and they make my life so much better. I enjoy every minute I have with them; I am so greatful for a wonderful husband with whom I am so in love with. I truly am so blessed.

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

I'm glad you were able to come up. It was good to see you again! Thanks for coming over and saying hi.