Friday, February 6, 2009

Fighting or Loving

I've been working on a project for Valentines day and I'm trying to get the boys to give each other a love. I have tried on numerous attempts and this happens every time. Evan gives Wyatt a somewhat not gentle love. Which usually results in Wyatt tipping over because Evan is at a phase where he likes to lay on, and push over Wyatt. Of course I'm trying to get a happy love picture but this might be as good as it gets. Poor Wyatt has no idea that this is supposed to be affection, and starts to cry.

Sad Huh? This was the result for the previously mentioned love. Maybe we'll have to bag the picture and try something else. I don't know how much more "loving" Wyatt will tolerate.

1 comment:

My Boys, Life's Joys said...

Haha, this is such a cute post (and pictures).