HAPPY BIRTHDAY EVAN!
How old are you?
Evan had his third birthday last Friday and he had a blast. Birthdays and Holidays keep getting more fun as he grows up because he gets more excited and can understand and participate more.
His cake. We were supposed to have his party at the park and due to the location I decided that cupcakes might be the way to go; it was rainy and cold so we ended up moving the party to our house, so his cake is a little unconventional. He loves to blow out fire, so I put lots and lots of candles on his cake.
Blowing out the candles! 
When we were little my Mom would buy us balloons with a little present tied to the bottom; then she would sneak into our rooms and they would be there for us when we woke up. I love this tradition and have decided to do it with my boys. We tied this water bottle to the end of 3 balloons. He loves water bottles, (probably because Dad and I carry them everywhere) so he got this yellow one and has carried it around ever since.
The highlight of both of my boys' parties were by far the balloons. 
The highlight of both of my boys' parties were by far the balloons. 
Evan has been asking for a whistle from my Mom for about a month now. I don't know where he got the idea but he loves it. Here he is opening up the whistle. He sleeps with it every night. And blows it all the time.
Digging to the bottom looking for presents! I loved the fact that the bags were almost as big as he is!
Evan loves just about anything, but bubbles are by far his favorite thing in the world. We even do bubbles in the house during the winter time because he wants them so bad. He got lots of bubble toys and even though it was a yucky day we decided to embrace the cold for 15 minutes or so to play with his new toys.
Bubbles are fun for kids of all ages. Even the adults had a great time playing with the bubbles.
Russ and I bought him a big Mickey Mouse bubble wand. Here is Evan trying to make the bubble work. It splashed in his face and Russ was there just at the right time to catch it. I love this picture.
Digging to the bottom looking for presents! I loved the fact that the bags were almost as big as he is!
Evan loves just about anything, but bubbles are by far his favorite thing in the world. We even do bubbles in the house during the winter time because he wants them so bad. He got lots of bubble toys and even though it was a yucky day we decided to embrace the cold for 15 minutes or so to play with his new toys.
Bubbles are fun for kids of all ages. Even the adults had a great time playing with the bubbles.
Russ and I bought him a big Mickey Mouse bubble wand. Here is Evan trying to make the bubble work. It splashed in his face and Russ was there just at the right time to catch it. I love this picture.Evan you are a ray of sunshine and I'm so glad you bless my life everyday. You have the best attitude about life, and I have been privileged to watch you grow up. I love you so much.


1 comment:
Happy Birthday Evan! Isn't it funny how the kids are happy with the balloons? That's all that McKenna ever wants for birthdays.
Post a Comment