I love the CIRCUS! I have never been to a circus before so while we were up north last time my mom, Jordan, the boys, and I went to the circus. It was great! I think I enjoyed it more than my kids.

Of course we had to ride the train into downtown salt lake, it is always Evan's favorite.

Waiting outside to get in. We went during the afternoon and both kids were super tired. Wyatt wanted to be held and Evan didn't want to have anything to do with anything. Jordan and I were trying to get them excited to go in.

Evan's cute clown nose.....

oops, oh well! These noses would not stay on for anything and they stunk like rubber, but they were a favorite toy around our house for a week; so they served their purpose.

Walking around during the
pre-show. There were so many people there I was so stressed about losing a child. Jordan and Mom did great about helping me keep track of everyone.

I loved the elephants, and at the last part of the show they brought out the new member of the circus, who was the brand new baby elephant. She was so cute!

Evan's favorite part of the
circus was when the motorcycles drove around in circles in the tiny little ball. Wyatt's favorite part was the tigers. Wyatt usually loves motorcycles so I tried to get him to sit on this one with one of the drivers. As you can tell
nap time tiredness took over and this was the best shot we got.

This is probably the least flattering photo, but I think Wyatt's face says it all. I was trying to get a cute clown nose picture for him and I.... you can see the strain in my face trying to keep my nose from falling off and Wyatt is clearly checked out for the day.

This one is a little better.

These guys were my favorite. They were so tall and had no concern of where they were walking. (of course they knew what they were doing) but it made me so nervous to watch them. A few times they walked right over top of us. I thought it was so cool!

As you can see Evan's attitude isn't much better. He didn't want to really do any of the
pre-show stuff so him and my mom got treats and enjoyed the
pre-show from their seats.

Thanks so much to Mom and Jordan we were able to have a great time. After the
pre-show they ask you to turn off your camera, so we didn't get anymore pictures, but the show was great. The boys loved the circus but I think more than that they loved the snacks and being out and about. I love that they are getting old enough for us to do more things and I think they are enjoying all the new experiences.
No comments:
Post a Comment