We went golfing this year for Leland's birthday, our nearest golf course is in Monticello which is about 20 miles north. It is so pretty because the course sits next to the mountain so when you golf you always have lots of company from the wildlife.
We saw lots of deer, usually we see turkeys too.
Leilani and I didn't golf we just drove, ate snacks, and chatted.... golfing doesn't get much better than that!
Back with the real golfers... Russ getting ready for his swing..............
.............the hit...............
...........the follow through............
......and the aftermath. Just kidding Russ is a pretty good golfer, at least I think so:)
Setting up for the putt. Summer and Leland discussing the angle of the green. I'm just kidding, I'm not much of a golfer so sarcasm is all I have. We had such a great time, thanks so much to Leland's dad for taking us; and to Leland's mom for volunteering to watch all the kids. We had a ton of fun.
Sleepover in Heber's Room
5 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment