Sunday, November 7, 2010

Lola's Growing Up 2 Months old

I love this baby girl. She is smiling a ton, and I love trying to catch some of those precious moments.

Such a sweet face!

She is getting so big and growing each and every day.

Ta-Da. Such a beautiful smile. I love seeing her happy.

2 Months

Weight: 11lbs 3 oz

Height: 24 in

Milestones:

Smiling, Holding up her head on her own for the most part, She has such a sweet, peaceful spirit which add so much love to our home. She has toughened up enough that her brothers can play with her more now. Only waking up to eat at night and sleeping in her own crib.

Lola we love you so much and are so glad you get to bless our home every day. Thanks for being my daughter I'm so proud to be your mom.

No comments: