Halloween is a true favorite at our house. The boys are geared up all month long and even I get super excited for costumes, parties, and trick or treating.
Evan was Spider Man, I was a Witch, Wyatt was a dinosaur, and Lola was a lady bug.
The night we actually went trick or treating it felt like there was a tornado brewing so Lola stayed at a friends house while we went trick or treating.
Evan and Wyatt with their cousins and friends getting ready to go trick or treating. The wind was blowing so hard so this is the only photo of them that I got outside. I left the camera at home because it started to rain soon after we started.
Lola looked so cute I couldn't help but snap a photo.
Lola, 2 minutes later. She has got quite the lungs on her. The boys had such a great time trick or treating we went the farthest we've ever gone this year and the wind and rain didn't dampen their spirits one bit. We are still eating candy from that night with quite a few more pieces to go.
On Halloween we had our annual gross food pig out, and this was one of the things I made this year. It is a bleeding brain, made out of jello and pureed strawberries. We also had bread stick fingers, sheep head, mummy dogs, witches brew, and a few others.
Sleepover in Heber's Room
5 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment