
Earlier this Spring we couldn't keep the kids cooped up any longer, and just had to go camping. We went to Dry Wash which isn't too far up the mountain. The boys were so excited to set up the tent and sleep in their sleeping bags. They love to camp.

Lola hanging out in her stroller. She is a good on-looker and loves to see what all of us are up to.

Evan and Wyatt trying to chop down a tree

Their favorite part is always the
smores. They love them. Wyatt is the funniest he always says he wants
smores but as soon as he can he sneaks the bag of
marshmallows and eats as fast as he can before he gets caught.

Enjoying dinner. Lola was a little less than impressed this night; she was kind of fussy but was a good sport about it. Her and I came back into town to sleep because it was still cold at night, but the boys and their dad slept out in the tent.

I forgot batteries for the air mattress and the ground was really
un-level and rocky. Not to mention Russ was super sick I was so worried about him all night. Luckily the boys had a blast and Russ wasn't too worse for the wear. Lola and I came back out in the morning for breakfast.

Loving her hot dog bun!
No comments:
Post a Comment