Saturday, October 8, 2011

Natural Bridges

I have the best husband. The other day I was having a hard pregnancy day, which everyday of the 9th month is hard, but anyway he came home for lunch and decided to take the rest of the day off and took ALL of the kids to Natural Bridges for the afternoon so I could have a break.
The boys were so excited to pull out their hiking boots, and get going. They love the outdoors as much as their daddy.
Natural Bridges has a driving loop that has hikes available if you want to get out walk around. They drove by 2 of the bridges but stopped at the third to take the hike to the bottom of the bridge.
This was Lola's first trip to Natural Bridges. Russ said she did great in her backpack and just enjoyed being outside.
Daddy's Little Girl!
Evan and Wyatt watched this kid build these towers, the funny part was that Wyatt kept trying to talk to him and he responded in German or French. Well of course Wyatt didn't understand and Evan finally told Wyatt that he only spoke Spanishes so that's why he couldn't answer.
Loving the outdoors
Wyatt trying to scare the cougars away.
Lola enjoying the freedom....
the puddles....
the cool rocks....
and the dirt!
So many fun textures and things to explore.
Wyatt hangin out on his mountain.
The bridges are beautiful, it compliments these handsome boys nicely
Climbing back out of the bottom of the bridge
Chillin in her backpack. This little one is taking her time to walk
Taking the journey up the "endless stairs"
The kids had a great time, and I had a good nap while they were gone. I am so grateful for such a wonderful husband who loves spending time with our kids. He is such a great dad and brings so much joy and happiness into their lives. I couldn't have ever imagined a better dad for our kids. Russ thanks for being our everything.

No comments: