Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Halloween

We had a great time this year for Halloween. It was a little more low key than normal because Ivy had just arrived and Mom was still a little under the weather. The kids, as always, had a great time and looked super cute in their costumes. Evan was Superman!Wyatt was a robot; he loved his costume so much he still wears it almost on a daily basis.
Miss Frankenstein!
The cutest pumpkin I've ever seen.
This was a big year for me. Ever since Russ and I started having kids, I've always wanted a cute little pumpkin costume for one of our children. Russ said pumpkins were not okay for boys so this year for Lola I bought her pumpkin costume clear back in August. She was so cute, it was totally worth the wait!
Wyatt wanted his pumpkin's face to look like this...
Daddy getting Wyatt's pumpkin ready for carving
Wyatt liked carving pumpkins for a little bit but couldn't work the knife on his own. So he got bored really quickly.
Evan did his whole pumpkin by himself this year. Carving, gutting, and decorating!
He did such a good job and it was fun to watch his concentration.
Daddy finishing/starting Wyatt's pumpkin
Wyatt playing with Lola 5 minutes after they started carving, he was done and dad finished his pumpkin.
Evan and Wyatt not wasting any pumpkin flesh, as they poked holes in the little pumpkins just to see what would happen.
Wyatt's pumpkin
Evan's pumpkin
The family sporting their creations.

No comments: