Friday, November 25, 2011

We are Thankful!

For family home the first week in November we talked to the kids about being thankful. Every night before bed we would write down things we were thankful for and stick it on our turkey. I was really impressed with the kids' answers this year. Some of them were funny and silly; but this year they also said they were thankful for each other,  the gospel, the scriptures, and things that really matter. I am grateful for a loving family, who teach me so much. I am thankful for a loving husband who is always there for me, and loves me despite my flaws. I am thankful for our life, jobs, and the time we get to be together here on this Earth. I'm grateful for our struggles and the growth we receive from them. I am grateful for the knowledge and guiding light the gospel is in my life.

No comments: