Friday, January 27, 2012

Daddy's Meetings

 We love when daddy has meetings in Salt Lake because we get to go and spend a few days with Grandma Kathleen, Uncle Jason, and Chee. 
This trip we decided to do some swimming at the Bountiful Rec center. We had a great time.The boys chased Uncle Jason around the river pool for a long time.  
 Lola didn't like to be held too much so we mostly played in the kiddie pool where she played in the fountains. She loved it.
 Drinking the water was her favorite. A few times she scooted out too deep and got frustrated because she didn't understand why the pool kept getting deeper, and would get so mad when she couldn't scoot anymore without getting a faceful of water. Luckily I was there to rescue her but again she would get mad when I would pull her back to safety. If it was up to her the whole pool would be 1ft deep.
Ivy chillin on the side lines with Grandma Kathleen. We had such a great time. I hope we get to do it again soon.

No comments: