Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Happy Anniversary

Russ and I have been married for 9 years now. The craziest, hardest, funnest, and most loving 9 years of my life.

Nine things I love about you:

1- The way you know how to help me chill out
2- Watching you be a great Dad to our children
3- That we work well together
4- That we are starting to communicate better
5- That you wake up with older kids at night
6- That you've learned to be quiet during the pivotal parts of a chick flick
7- Watching you play softball
8- That I get to wake up next to you every morning
9- That more than anything I still want to be your wife everyday.

You make my life such an adventure and I'm so blessed to be a long for the journey. I love you so much, and look forward to an eternity more of things I love about you.

No comments: