After doing our own little Christmas at our house went went up to Russell's parents for presents and breakfast. I love this part of Christmas because it is goooood breakfast. The kind that we get at our house like once every three months if Mom cooks. Sometimes Russ will make breakfast for us; but his parent's make the best.
Russell's Brother, Sister, and some of our neices.
I think this picture is so cute. Evan took his camera up to play with. He was so excited to show everyone his pictures. This picture captured him taking a picture of himself.... apparently he hasn't learned about the flash yet.
Wyatt waiting for breakfast.
Russell's Brother, Sister, and some of our neices.
I think this picture is so cute. Evan took his camera up to play with. He was so excited to show everyone his pictures. This picture captured him taking a picture of himself.... apparently he hasn't learned about the flash yet.
Wyatt waiting for breakfast.


No comments:
Post a Comment