Thursday, January 8, 2009

Rude Awakening..

Most young children and by young I mean 3 and under, don't really get the concept of waking up at 4:00am on Christmas morning. There content to wait and enjoy their sleep and then enjoy Christmas presents. On Christmas morning we wanted to let the boys sleep, however they decided to sleep later than usual (which always happens when were waiting for them to wake up) and Russ' family was waiting for us to come and eat breakfast and do presents so we woke them up around 7:00 ish. Me being the Mom that I am love to take pictures of my kids on Christmas... especially when they just wake up I think it is cute.

Wyatt was sound asleep and has no idea what was going on. He usually will wake up when the door knob turns so he really was zonked out.
Evan really didn't appreciate the nudge to wake up.
And he really hated the flash of the camera.

No comments: