These are so much FUN! My family came down for Evan's birthday and my brother, Jordan, brought his power risers with him that he got for Christmas. They are so cool. I love them.
Here is Jordan, with them on he is getting ready to jump.
Here is the jump. Notice how he is over my Mom's car. They are stilts that hold you about 1-2 feet off the ground. They have a spring in them that makes them super bouncy if you can learn how to use them. Jordan was doing some awesome jumps and running about 30 ft with 3 or 4 strides. He is really good with them and can do a lot of cool things. He makes it look easy.
Jason is still learning, but seems to be catching on pretty well. He can walk without help. And is starting to run and do a few tiny jumps.
Standing up. It is really hard to just stand still on them. If you are moving it makes it tons easier to balance, but it is kind of scary because you feel like you need to catch your balance first then move; with these it is backwards you move first then catch your balance.
Here is Jordan, with them on he is getting ready to jump.
Here is the jump. Notice how he is over my Mom's car. They are stilts that hold you about 1-2 feet off the ground. They have a spring in them that makes them super bouncy if you can learn how to use them. Jordan was doing some awesome jumps and running about 30 ft with 3 or 4 strides. He is really good with them and can do a lot of cool things. He makes it look easy.
Jason is still learning, but seems to be catching on pretty well. He can walk without help. And is starting to run and do a few tiny jumps.
Standing up. It is really hard to just stand still on them. If you are moving it makes it tons easier to balance, but it is kind of scary because you feel like you need to catch your balance first then move; with these it is backwards you move first then catch your balance.It was my first time so I had Jordan handy just till I could catch my balance. Then I kept him around to catch me when I fell. Jordan said he's never fallen in them but I fell twice. It doesn't hurt so bad but it is awkward because the stilts hold your legs in a certain position.
Walking by myself. I felt safer on the grass. ( a softer landing )
By the end of the cold and wet weekend I was able to kind of jump, and starting to jog. They were so much fun. I can't wait to try them out again. Thanks Jordan!
Walking by myself. I felt safer on the grass. ( a softer landing )
By the end of the cold and wet weekend I was able to kind of jump, and starting to jog. They were so much fun. I can't wait to try them out again. Thanks Jordan! 


2 comments:
You are brave to try those. They look like tons of fun!
I've never heard of those. They look like lots of fun!
Post a Comment