Thursday, April 2, 2009

Puppy Wyatt

Here is the sweet, not so innocent puppy.....
.....and here is the chew toy!
I took Wyatt into his room the other day and turned on the light to change his diaper. After changing him I was looking around and started to notice little nics out of his crib. I kept looking around the edge of his bed and figured out that those little nics are teeth marks. My baby has been teething on his crib at night! He is getting more teeth so this totally makes sense, but I don't want him to swallow any of the pieces or hurt his stomach. Any ideas???

1 comment:

Dimond Blogger said...

Jenn that is so funny and crazy that he can even get wood chips out. Maybe you could cover it with a cloth or something. I am glad you found our blog. It will be fun to stay in touch. I am surprised you found because we just barely started it.