
Having only had little boys I've never got to do the dress up thing, don't get me wrong boy clothes are fun but little girls get to accessorize. I've had fun playing dress up with her, however some days she'd rather not play with me. Here are some photo's over the last few weeks to see how she's changed, and to show off some of her fun little outfits.

I can't believe how long she is. She has got long legs and arms

Such a precious face

Looking Beautiful

Lately this is her favorite look as we are going through a fussy stage. Also she's not a big fan of the headbands or bows either.
Hangin out with Grandma fresh out of the bath. I can tell because her hair isn't
chushy
Snoozing away while mom is trying to feed her
1 comment:
She is adorable!! It makes me want to have a baby again. Newborns are so precious.
Post a Comment