Lola's blessing day was September 5th 2010. She is so gorgeous, It still amazes me how beautiful she is. I am so grateful for a loving Heavenly Father who has blessed my life with her, and her brothers.
Lola in her dress, Her Chee made her little baby bracelet, and my uncle Curtis made her beautiful moccasins. The blanket is actually mine from my blessing day many moons ago.
She was a little unsure about all the lace and frills. She was also a little bit unsure about all the attention and people at our house.
This day was fun for me because I got to put her in the beautiful frilly dress which I've never done before, to say the least she was tolerant bless her heart; but not too happy about all the fluff and frill around her cheeks.
She just got more agitated when we strapped her in her car seat to take her to church. I did have a pretty little bow to put in her hair but she was not willing to wear it. What can I say were a pretty casual family:)
Chee, Sylvia, my brothers, and my family
Russell's family
Chee, Sylvia, my family, Grandma Kathleen, Jason and Jordan
Our beautiful little family. Wyatt was tired of taking pictures at this point
Jordan, my family, Jason, and Grandma Kathleen
At this point in my life I could not imagine life being any greater. Blessing a new baby is always a spiritually uplifting experience. When I look in her eyes I can see the love of my Heavenly Father. Little girls are so special, and it has been wonderful partaking of her spirit in our home. She is full love, joy, and trust which never faileth. She will forever be my first girl and that is a bond that I hope we can grow and cultivate over our time on this earth. I love her with all my heart and am so grateful for her in my life.

No comments:
Post a Comment