Lola is six weeks as of yesterday. I can't believe how fast she is growing. As you can see she is putting on weight and getting longer everyday.
Evan does the cutest thing with her. Whenever Evan is scared or afraid he sings I am a Child of God, it just makes him feel safe. When Lola cries he wants to share his comfort song with her. He sings it to her and most of the time it helps calm her down too and she just looks at him and coo's and just watches him sing. It is so sweet!
He likes to hold her, luckily she is a little more durable than she used to be. He is trying to hold her head so "it doesn't fall off" as he says.
Look at that beautiful face!
Trying to ignore the camera....
I was a little over zealous in buying hair accessories before she was born; I knew she'd have a ton of hair so I did. Now however, she doesn't really like them. I try to put something on her at least for part of the day so she'll get used to it, but if it comes to crying over the bow or smiling for mommy... I'll take smiling any day.
Sleepover in Heber's Room
5 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment