Sunday, November 14, 2010

Kids Say the Darndest Things

Earlier this summer we did a lot of swimming. I took the kids to the pool, and Russ took them to Recapture dam. A few weeks ago, we were sitting at the dinner table talking about the swimming pool and how we couldn't go anymore because it was closed due to the colder weather. Well Evan thought about the pool closing for a minute and then asked in his most innocent voice "Dad, when can we go to the dam swimming pool again?" Of course Russ and I giggled and He didn't get what was so funny but he noticed he got attention out of it so for the next few minutes he kept asking when we could go back to the dam swimming pool.
That same night we were talking about President Monson for FHE. We showed Wyatt a picture of the prophet and asked him who is was hoping he would remember the lesson. He proudly spoke up and declared that is was President Monster.

I love my for kids for all they say and all they do. Thanks for keeping me laughing all the time.

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

It has been so long since I checked your blog! I think the last post I saw was when Lola was born. It looks like all of the kids are doing well. They are all so adorable! Next time you're up, let me know! I'd love to see your new little one. Had I known you were up here before I would have bugged you. :)