Saturday, April 3, 2010

Suprise or Not?

I know some of you know; but others may not so I just wanted to make it official: We're PREGNANT! I am due the first week in August but so far I've never made it 40 weeks so I'm hoping for the end of July. We are having a girl this time, which we are super excited about. I am doing good and feeling fine. According to the Dr. the baby is great also. She is quite the mover and so far hasn't given me too much trouble. That could change very quickly though. :)
Evan and Wyatt are really excited for the new baby, and She has already taken a very strong hold on Daddy's heart.

3 comments:

Charity said...

Congrats Jen thats so exciting!

Dimond Blogger said...

That is so great Jenn! I am excited for you that you are getting a girl. I know how you feel because we have two girls and would love a boy next. It is good to hear that your pregnancy is going good and hopefully it stays that way. It is fun to see pictures of your family.
Lindy

Tiffany said...

So many posts! It was fun to see what you guys have been up to. Your family is so cute! Congratulations on your baby girl. Can't wait to see you!