Friday, April 23, 2010

Time Out

I know this is probably not the best post but I just couldn't help myself. Wyatt has been so excited about being sent to the corner for a "time out." I think his excitement extends from the fact that up until this point only Evan has gone to time-out. We're hitting a strong phase where Wyatt wants to do everything Evan does.... hence the appeal.
He got in trouble (I think it was spitting) and I warned him if he did it again that he'd be sent to time out. Well of course he did it, and had to go to time out.
He was so excited, stood at strict attention, and didn't move an inch until his time was up. When he was done we talked about his behavior, said sorry, hugged and kissed and that was that. It was the most fun thing to watch though because it was almost a right of passage for him. He was so proud and loved every second of it, (kind of defeating the purpose.)

No comments: